Easiest Way to Make Paper in Minecraft
In Minecraft players explore kind of a blockish 3d world and extract raw material from different sources. Out of those materials, many players who are new to this game often ask how to make paper in Minecraft. Because in Minecraft, Paper is an incredible thing to have because of its versatility. From book packaging to superb crafts, it can be used for almost everything. The best thing about making a paper is that the materials to craft it are easy to obtain.
Places Where You Can Find Paper In Minecraft
If you are looking for places where you can find papers then here are these:
- 4% in stacks of 1–12 at shipwreck supply chests.
- 4% in stacks of 1–10 at shipwreck map chests.
- 2% in stacks of 2–7 at stronghold library chests.
- 2% in stacks of 1–5 at village cartographer chests.
And if you are playing Bedrock Edition, then:
88.3% in stacks of 2–7 at stronghold library chests.
Here Is How You Can Make Paper In Minecraft!
How to make paper in Minecraft is the most important question that every beginner of Minecraft asks. Because it opens the doors to build all kinds of other things. Here is the answer.
You May Also Like: What Makes Behind The Neck Headphones Great Buy?
Things You Need To Make Paper Are:
- Crafting Table: A tool on which you create all the tools and other items in Minecraft. You can make a crafting table by punching trees to get some woods. (1 wood will make 4 planks).
- Sugar canes x 3: You can always find sugarcanes growing on areas having water. You can gather it by simply punching at it.
Making Crafting Table First:
- Place the wood on one of the 9 slots in the 3×3 crafting grid. (Select the grid box and you will see that you have placed your wood and the woods have converted into planks).
- Now place one plank on one of the 9 slots in the 3×3 crafting grid. As soon as you place it you’ll see another item on the large slot next to the grid.
- Take that item and you’ll have your crafting table.
- After you gathered 3 sugarcanes, open the crafting table (face the table and right-click to open).
- Place all 3 sugarcanes in a row. As soon as you place them you’ll see 3 papers on the large slot next to the grid.
- Select paper to move it to your inventory. And you now have 3 papers.
See! Making paper in Minecraft wasn’t that hard.
Things You Can Make Using Paper In Minecraft
Now that you know how to make paper in Minecraft let’s see what things you can make with that paper.
- Cartography Table
- Some Banner Patterns such as:
- Flower charge
- Creeper charge
- Skull charge etc.
- Some Firework Rockets such as:
- Red Burst
- Red Star-Shaped
- Small ball